We have heard from multiple people that since we are now in the "married" demographic, we should start a blog. After three months of resistance, we (when we say "we," we mean "Lindsey") are biting the bullet, and blogging. We/ I hope you enjoy the occasional glimpses into Life with Lindsey and Mike.
Hooray! I just KNEW this day would come.
ReplyDeleteOh Yay! I'm so excited to stalk your blog! :) Just kidding, kind of. Love you! Welcome to the blogosphere!
ReplyDeleteoh, goodie!!! can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI was the same way, but now that I have one I've become almost addicted! :P I'm sure Drew will love to hear updates about you and your life! He still talks about how you two used to talk all the time, and how he just thinks the world of you! I hope married life is wonderful for you! We had so much fun coming down and being a part of your wedding! It was amazing! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete